Amana is a well-known home appliance and manufacturer company in the United States. It offers the number one household appliances like refrigerators, stoves, furnaces, air conditioners, etc., at an affordable price with high durability. If you’re struggling, don’t panic.
Here we will provide you with a detailed Amana stove error codes detailed guide, so you can acknowledge each code and find cheaper ways to fix these issues in detail.
What are common Amana stove error codes?
Every appliance displays an error code regarding its models and manufacturer titles. In the same way, the Amana stove shows plenty of error codes on a tiny screen to let us know that some issues are processing inside or outside it. Common error codes that Amana stove displays include F0, F1, F2, F3, F4, F2e1, F9e0, F1e0, fr2p1 and more.
These error codes try to explain to us that defective processes are occurring in the Amana stove. There may be any lock error, disconnection, less voltage electricity supply, temperature sensor or control panel error, beeping, and more. Now, you can solve these issues easily by resetting your Amana stove. If it’s not working, read the article until the end for all possible ways to fix Amana stove error codes.
Error 1: Amana stove error codes e1
If your Amana stove displays an e1 error code, it indicates problems with the range’s control board or any issue in the associated wiring. We encounter these problems due to power surge damage caused by power outages, electrical network overload, or massive wind storms.
How to fix Amana stove error codes e1
Here, we mentioned each solution to solve error code e1. Give a try to all of the following until you clear e1 from the Amana stove.
- Resetting the power connection in the control board of the Amana stove. For this purpose, you must press down the breaker to cut off power for a few minutes. Then turn it on, and you’ll see a light-up control panel. Now verify its processing.
- Fix the control panel. Sometimes Amana control panels get locked themselves because of user configuration. So, you must remove the stove from demo mode to use the control board.
- If you are still unable to fix the e1 error code, then replace the control panel.
- The only last option is to ask for Amana’s customer support immediately. They are always up to offer professional help.
Error 2: for Fr2e e1 Amana stove error codes
If your Amana stove is showing FR2e 1 error codes, it may be probably due to the user interface, touch panel, control board, or the associated wiring.
How to fix Fr2e 1 Amana stove error codes
- Reset your Amana stove by following steps:
- Locate stove broker in your fuse box ( sometimes it has its specific broker or is associated with the kitchen breaker)
- Please turn off the breaker and remain it off for at least one minute.
- Then turn it on to bring it back in the ON position.
- Replace control panel
- Get help from Amana customer support if you’re in a warranty period. If you are not, they still help you with professional help.
Error 3: Fr2 p1 Amana stove error codes
Our Amana stove often encounters issues of drop in voltage due to power surge loss. That makes the stove show Fr2p1 error codes on the display screen.
How to fix Fr2 p1 Amana stove error codes
Here are some effective solutions to solve Fr2p1 problems:
- Resetting the power connection in the control board of the Amana stove: All you need is to press down the breaker to cut off power for a few minutes. Then turn it on to light up the control panel. Now see to test its processing.
- Fix the control panel. Sometimes Amana control panels get locked themselves because of user configuration. You must enable the stove from demo mode to use the control board.
- Ensure connected wiring is not damaged.
- If it’s still not fixed, take professional help.
Error 4: Amana stove error codes f4
There may be a fault in the temperature sensor of the Amana stove, an open or shorted stove temperature sensor. Therefore, the stove is showing an f4 error code.
How to fix error codes f4
Following the next steps in these order:
- Replace Amana stove temperature sensor.
- Reset the Amana stove by the following process:
- Switch off the circuit breaker (s) only for one minute to down power.
- Switch on the circuit breaker (s) to turn on the power unit.
- Test to see the power unite for one minute to make sure that error codes do not show again.
- At last, double-check your Amana stove operating system.
- Get help from a manual sheet.
- Further, ask for professional help.
Error 5: Amana stove error codes f9E0
F9E0 error code may pop up because of the wiring issues in the electrical outlet in your home or because of an electrical connection to the Amana stove. At other times, error codes may be displayed when the key on the stove is pressed for 10 seconds or even longer.
How to fix error codes f9E0
Don’t panic; you can solve these issues by yourself.
- Make sure that no one presses keys with a delay of 10 seconds; if it happens, instantly reset your stove by following these steps:
- Locate stove broker in your fuse box (sometimes it has its specific broker or is associated with the kitchen breaker)
- Turn off the breaker and remain it off for at least one minute.
- Then turn it on to bring it back in the ON position.
- Check to see if the stove is functioning.
- Still not working or unsure? Seek a professional practitioner to help ensure that there is no problem with associated wiring.
Error 6: Amana stove model arr633ww error codes
The Amana stove model shows different error codes since displaying error codes depends upon manufacturer company and model type. In the same way, Amana stove model arr633ww shows error codes like F1, F2, F3, e1, or more that indicate relevant issues. Sometimes, the stove doesn’t provide enough heat, the control board doesn’t work, the keypad gets stuck, and other problems.
Solutions to to these problems
- Clear out all the debris from the control board.
- Plug out the Amana stove and then again plug in after a few seconds to restart it
- Turn down the breaker to cut off the power supply and then take it back to the up position for resetting.
- Replace the igniter if needed.
- Moreover, take professional help if these solutions do not fix the problem.
Amana stove model fault codes
Amana stove fault codes differ from model to model; here, we will provide you with a list of general fault codes and their solution(s). Further, we recommend you first take the idea from a provided manual.
|Door flashing 0,1,2,3||Latch switch broken||Displace latch switch|
|Lock flashing||Latch switch broken||Replace latch switch|
|F0||Damage to safety signals||Replace adopter panel|
|F1||Watchdog circuit||Replace control panel|
|F3 or F4||Open or short stove temperature sensor||Replace temperature sensor|
|F5, f6, F8||Damage to control board||Replace control board|
|Short keypad Motorized door |
|Replace keypadTest latch and replace it if a fault occurs Check switch and replace if faulty|
Error 7: Amana smooth top stove error codes f1 e0
Sometimes Amana stove shows an f1e0 error code. It is the result of holding one or more keys continuously that leads the stove towards some serious issues. Don’t worry. Now you can solve it by yourself easily.
How to fix error codes f1 e0
Here are some possible solutions for fixing f1 e0 range error codes. Try all of them one by one.
- Firstly, wipe the cooktop touch panel entirely.
- Ensure that cooktop controls of Amana stove are OFF
- Sanitize the cooktop touch control panel completely
- Another way to solve the f1 e0 error code range is to reset your Amana stove.
- Switch off the circuit breaker (s) only for one minute to down power unite
- Switch on the circuit breaker (s) to turn on power unite
- Test to see the power unite for one minute to make sure that error codes do not show again
- Finally, double-check your Amana stove operating system
In short, we have offered you a complete Amana stove error codes detailed guide. Of course, if you have further questions or doubts, do not hesitate in putting in contact with us. Our team will kindly answer all your inquiries.
Amana stove frequently displays error codes include F0, F1, F2, F3, F4, F2e1, F9e0, F1e0, fr2p1 and more. These errors are usually a result of a disconnection, less voltage electricity supply, temperature sensor or control panel error, beeping, and other problems. Now, you don’t need to stress if your stove displays weird error codes since we already have mentioned all the possible ways to solve them
You can easily read Amana stove error codes from the manual sheet. Firstly, read code (f4), the condition why it happened (Open or shorted stove temperature sensor), then read solution (replace temperature sensor).
Yes, resetting the Amana stove can solve problems like troubleshooting error codes. Sometimes, a reset button is available over the control board. Hold that button for a few seconds for the resetting process. But if the control board is not working, try another way.
Locate stove broker in your fuse box (sometimes it has its specific broker or is associated with the kitchen breaker).
Please turn off the breaker and remain it off for at least one minute.
Then turn it on to bring it back in the ON position.
The process will reset your Amana stove and help solve any error code.
If your Amana stove displays F1 and E0 error codes, there is an issue in the control panel or integrated wiring. To solve the problem, ensure the control board is thoroughly cleaned and there’s no debris over it. If it does not work, reset your stove.